info prices header copy.png
 

 
 
Dani & Dylan new-1.jpg

Bespoke packages

Every wedding is unique, and I offer bespoke packages that can be tailored to suit your day perfectly. Options include:

- Hourly rates and full day coverage
- The option of 1 or 2 photographers to capture your day
- Unlimited digital photos
- Engagement session
- Online gallery
- Pre-wedding meeting, venue visit and location scouting
- Sneak peek within 48 hours of your wedding
- A range of beautiful personalised print products and albums

I'm mostly based in the UK, and regularly travel to Germany and New Zealand. I’m available there and anywhere in between.

Full day coverage starts from £1,700 and I also offer an hourly rate for shorter weddings. Please get in touch for my current packages and availability.


 
 
faqs title.png
 
 

WHAT IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE? 

My style of photography is natural, warm, vibrant and creative. It's all about telling the story of your wedding day, including all the big and little moments, laughter, tears, craziness and funny little details in between. It's usually around 80% documentary where I’m capturing all that’s going on from afar, and the other 20% is where we'll do any family photos you'd like, and take those gorgeous portraits of the two of you. During this time I'll give you a little more direction but it's all very relaxed, and usually fun! Don't worry if you are a bit camera shy, the vast majority of couples I work with are… to begin with.

HOW DO YOU WORK? 

I'm a full time wedding photographer and will have lots of time for you. You are always welcome to get in touch with any wedding questions, photography related or not. I’m also a bit of an organiser, and I like to prepare meticulously for every wedding I shoot. I visit your venue and locations beforehand and work with your MC on the day to make sure I know exactly what’s happening when. Crucially, it's your day, and I want to know what's most important to you, so I can capture it in a way that's personal and meaningful to you. I really want you to enjoy your wedding day, including having your photos taken. I am very passionate about what I do, and I (sometimes literally!) work my socks off for every couple to create something really stunning and unique for you.

DO YOU OFFER VIDEOGRAPHY PACKAGES? 

Yes! You can add on a highlight film to your photography package. More details here

Do you travel?

Absolutely. I regularly travel between the UK, Germany and New Zealand. I love being on the move and am available anywhere in the world. 

What equipment do you use? 

I use professional Canon and Sony equipment and have a wide selection of lenses, so can capture a range of different focal lengths, no matter how small or large your venue is. I also carry lighting for darker venues, as well as backup equipment, so there's no need to worry about any technical failures on the day. 

How soon will I get my photos? 

You'll receive a sneak peek preview within 48 hours of your wedding, which includes around 15-20 photos, so you'll have a few to get you started. I edit all your photos individually, and this take a little bit of time to make sure they are perfect. You'll receive all your photos within 6 weeks, and often much quicker than that, especially during low season. 

Are you insured? 

Yes, I have equipment and public liability insurance. 

How and when to book

If you are getting married on a weekend between April and October, I suggest you book at least 12 months in advance, as I tend to get booked up quickly during these busy months. Otherwise, as soon as possible really. Once you sent in your booking form and paid your deposit, your date is all yours.

Can we have a chat before we book?

Absolutely! I would love to meet with you and hear more about your plans for the big day. I'm happy to show you a bit more of my work too, and we can both make sure that we're a good fit for each other.

Hannah & PJ-10.jpg

 
contact png.png
 

All sounds good so far? Drop me a line with a few details about your wedding and I will send over my price guide or a tailored quote. I look forward to hearing from you.

 
Name *
Name